Indonesia COVID-19 Employer Resources
2) If the vaccine will be mandatory in your country there is no (yet) official statement from Indonesia Government whether covid.19 vaccines will be mandatory or not.
3) If there are employment laws concerning vaccines in your country refer to Presidential Decree No.99 year 2020
4) Is there a cultural hesitation about taking a vaccines in your country Based on survey conducted by Health Ministry and WHO there are approx. 7.60% Indonesians are not willing to get vaccinated while other 64.81% is agreed and 27.60% is not sure whether they going to take the vaccines.
COVID-19 vaccine considerations for Indonesia
- Can employers mandate the vaccine?
- Who will control delivery of the vaccine?
- Who covers the cost of the vaccine?
- Where will people get vaccinated?
General practitioner’s office
- Is there cultural resistance to getting the vaccine?
Employee Benefits in Indonesia
Get insights on mandatory and common supplementary employee benefits in Indonesia.
Top 6 Vaccine Considerations
Use our decision matrix to help support your employees.
Page last modified: January 14, 2021
The information presented on this site is current as of the date initially posted; and, because matters related to COVID-19, the vaccine, and compliance measures are changing so quickly, it may not be current as of the date you read it. While the information gathered here is from Asinta global partners who are subject matter experts in their respective fields, this information is not meant to be a substitute for individual legal or medical advice, or as a substitute for advice in your specific situation.