United States: Communicating Employee Benefits and Compensation Symposium
February 26-27, 2019 in New York City at the Westin New York
This conference will bring together industry experts and your peers in an interactive setting that encourages dialogue and discussion around current issues facing benefits and compensation. Explore best practices and innovative ideas to help employees better understand their packages and improve their experience. Walk away with insights on how to engage and retain your employees and increase the ROI of your programs.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Interact with leaders who have transformed total rewards communications to leverage benefits resources and improve employee experiences.
- Discover new tools and techniques for communicating more impactful benefits messages.
- Learn to how to use digital platforms to improve benefits communications and employee experience.
- Examine how leading companies are aligning benefits and total rewards communications with business strategy.
- Hear how to adapt benefits and compensation communications to a changing organization.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your industry peers.