Benchmarking Employee Benefits in Poland – 2021
Request Asinta’s Market and Benchmark Insight Report for Poland to get local employee benefits information that is easy to understand and gives you a solid footing as you consider the benefits you want to offer employees in the country.
Inside the report, you’ll find details about benchmarking employee benefits in Poland, including:
- Statutory Benefits
- Insured Benefits
- Fringe Benefits and Perks
- Plan Setup
The following is an excerpt.
Poland is struggling with significant changes in the labor market. Although just a few years ago, it was more of
an employer’s market, now it is employee-driven. The pandemic slowed down the trend in 2020. Employers should also note the following:
- The Polish population is getting older, which means that there will be fewer employees in the job market.
- A considerable part of the younger population decided to leave and work outside Poland.
- Ukrainians who move to Poland help close this gap. There are about 1M Ukrainians who primarily work in construction, retail, agriculture, and production.
- The unemployment rate before COVID-19 was 5.4%, and in April 2021, it was 6.3% which is still low.
- Other Helpful Information
- Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Policy
- Social Insurance Institution
- Ministry of Health
- National Health Fund
- Business Etiquette in Poland
- MAI CEE
This information about benchmarking employee benefits in Poland is provided by MAI CEE, Asinta’s employee benefits consulting Partner in the country.