Common employee perks in Russia include:
- Mobile Phones — Around 97% of multinational companies provide mobile phones to all employees for business and private use.
- Meal Vouchers — More than 70% of multinational companies provide meal allowances for employees. The typical monthly meal allowance and/or voucher amount is RUB 5,000–6,000 in Moscow and RUB 3,000–4,000 in other regions.
- Gym Memberships — This is popular with companies with an average employee age under 30. Such companies sometimes prefer benefits of gym memberships to group medical insurance.
- Company Cars — More than 80% of companies provide a company car to some or all executives and senior managers.
- Education — More than 90% of multinational companies provide training and education. One third cover expenses for an MBA.
- Transportation — If a company office is in an inconvenient location (far from the metro or train station), a scheduled corporate transport is usually provided to employees to get to and from work.
- Service Awards — About a fourth of companies provide jubilee awards at important birthdays. Some provide retirement and a third provide length of service awards.
- Bonus Schemes — It is very common to pay bonuses at the end of a reporting period (usually once a year, but some companies practice quarterly or semi-annual payments of bonuses) to those employees who achieved relevant KPIs.