The latest trends in UK employee benefits were revealed in this webinar presented by Asinta’s UK Partner Howden Employee Benefits & Wellbeing last week. The presentation covered everything from how the multigenerational UK workforce is impacting employers, to how COVID-19 is affecting employer-sponsored healthcare benefits.
Specific trends in UK employee benefits for 2020 include:
- The significant reduction in the treatment and services available through private medical plans.
- How the UK’s retirement savings gap combined with an aging population are impacting employers.
- That ‘people risk’ (potential financial, reputation, and operational damage) can be mitigated through proper insurances and protections.
- Financial troubles are the biggest worry for employees over anything else, and what preventive measures employers can take to curb this issue from impacting employee mental health.
Other UK employee benefits information
- Benchmarking Employee Benefits in the UK for 2020
- Howden’s COVID-19 & Employee Benefits Information Hub
More EMEA employee benefit webinars coming
The UK webinar is one of several focusing on employee benefits in EMEA countries. The next webinar is focusing on Germany and will be presented by Asinta’s German Partner Profion on July 30, 2020. Registration announcements will be posted shortly to register for these sessions. Please contact Asinta if you have further questions.
Dates for the other webinars are:
France – September 17, 2020
Poland – October 1, 2020
Romania – October 15, 2020
Dubai – October 29, 2020